Mosaic Art courses & holidays offer a calming creative retreat from the stresses of the outside world. A beautiful location and a chance to create a unique piece of art to take home. Also the skills to be able to start a satisfying new hobby that will stay with you long after your mosaic holiday is over.
- 695 pounds per week per person including accommodation
- Non participating partner – 450 pounds per week and accommodation
- 4 nights is 525 pounds per person
- Extra Nights with a mornings activity are available on Request for 95 pounds per person
Whats Included in a 7 night stay?
- accommodation in beautiful en-suite single or twin/double room
- 2 x special dinner nights
- Welcome settling in pack with food & essentials
- 4 days of 3- 4 hours mosaics*
- Optional classes, activities, massages and therapies
- Viv & Dan helping to organise your stay
- Plenty of time to relax at the beach or pool with a good book
* on a 4 night stay this includes 2 days mosaic making
Your tutor Dan is a talented artist who has extensive mosaic making experience and has been teaching mosaic holidays for over 12 years. This fun course will provide the environment and guidance so that you can produce your own unique mosaic artwork.
During the mosaic art courses & holidays you will learn the basis of cutting and shaping glass and mosaic tiles. On the courses you will be able to complete a mosaic mounted on board for you to take back home to enjoy and impress your friends.
The beautiful and secluded retreat where your accommodation and the mosaic courses are set is surrounded by almond, lemon trees, jasmine and bougainvillea. The gardens are an ideal place to relax in the shade or to take a soothing swim in the private pool. If you like the feel of the sand between your toes you are also just 15 minutes from the fantastic coastal beaches.
Stay in Tara Casa with comfortable en suite bedrooms with air conditioning. Move outside and relax by the pool or in the quiet gardens. In the evening relax star gazing by the fire……..
We have do rescue dogs on site, for over 4 years Viv set up a charity and rescued hundreds of dogs from the area, and we also homed a few ourselves from around our village. All our dogs are friendly, have their own grounds and are available for strokes on request. Perhaps if you have strong allergies or a fear of dogs Tara Casa may not be the place for you. Please feel free to ask any doggie concerns before booking.
Non Residential Courses
You are welcome to join us as a non residential guest. You would need at least 2 days to complete a small mosaic but you are welcome to attend as many days as you wish, the more days the bigger the project!. The cost of this is 60 euros per day including lunches.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org